Monday, May 22, 2023

GILMORE TRAIL, LEGENDS, EDINBURGH, JULY 3 2022

 Line-up:

GILMORE TRAIL: London post-rockers on tour, playing Edinburgh for the first(?) time, and doing it very nicely.





https://youtu.be/XlXVhsGjB_Y    https://www.facebook.com/gilmoretrail

WE CAME FROM THE NORTH: Local post-rock veterans. You should all know what they look like by now.

Incidentally, I normally upload a single video from each band at each gig I attend. I have 27 WCFTN videos in my archive. There have been at least 2 WCFTN gigs where I didn't, for various reasons, record a video. So, I have seen them now nearly 30 times since 2012.





https://youtu.be/zab-ptpJEmE   https://www.facebook.com/WeCameFromTheNorth

OPHANIM: Local metal duo, back in the pre-vocals days. I think this will have been the first time I saw them, but it certainly won't be the last...




https://youtu.be/8RvHLohCOYA    https://www.facebook.com/OphanimBand

No comments:

Post a Comment

COGAS, BANNERMAN'S. EDINBURGH, OCTOBER 23 2026

Back to Black(Metal) If it achieves nothing else, this gig serves to remind me just how ridiculous black metal really is. Immense fun, of co...