Friday, September 25, 2026

UNDER, BANNERMAN'S. EDINBURGH, SEPTEMBER 23 2026

Another offering from EERIE EIDOLON. On a Wednesday. So I have to take a day off work. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

Also Stu from FotG/EE said that I'd be on the guest list and didn't need to buy a ticket, but that didn't seem fair so I bought one anyway. 


Line-up:

FALL OF THE GATEKEEPERS: Local post-sludge lads getting things under way.







VIDEO:  https://youtu.be/u68oM9wl9Yk   https://www.facebook.com/fallofthegatekeepersofficial

ACIDSAURUS BONG: The dankest of sludge. I have no idea why the font for the video link is so large. Not MY doing.




VIDEO:    https://youtu.be/gaXm4VhERhc    https://www.facebook.com/acidsaurusbong

UNDER: Excellent sludge/noise from Stockport. It's sludge, Jim, but not as we know it. Sludge with weird chewy bits in it. Awkward sludge. Uneasy listening. 







VIDEO:  https://youtu.be/TM5QhkFXrH8   https://www.facebook.com/understockport

No comments:

Post a Comment

SINNERS SERMON, BANSHEE LABYRINTH, EDINBURGH, OCTOBER 3 2O26

 Assorted metal from down south in Yorkshire/Derbyshire. Or, as they would say, The North. Line-up: ANTHRADETH : An unexpected bonus. Thrash...