Saturday, September 26, 2026

STONED STATUES, BANSHEE LABYRINTH, EDINBURGH, SEPTEMBER 25 2026

 RED CRUST PROMOTIONS back in action with a mixed bag of alt-metal in Edinburgh


Line-up:

ARCHANGEL: Local youngsters doing a hefty death-metal thing, mixing covers and originals. Unusually, the originals compare well with the covers. Also, I'm sure I've seen that singer before somewhere...




VIDEO:  https://youtu.be/ohokn2NRxhE   https://www.instagram.com/archangel__music

VISHA: Unexpectedly chunky alt-metal from Perth. Perth, Scotland, obviously.





VIDEO:  https://youtu.be/3ER5bpIJHMY   https://www.facebook.com/vishaofficial

BAMBITOS: Irrepressable, funky alt-metal locals. Been around a while, and continue to get better every time I see them. Still very hard to get a pic of singer India.






VIDEO:  https://youtu.be/C09VPVgn6bA   https://www.instagram.com/bambitosband

STONED STATUES: Finnish alt-metallers kicking off their UK tour in Edinburgh, Anthemic, high energy and great fun.







VIDEO:   https://youtu.be/-moZmL4yISk   https://www.facebook.com/stonedstatuesofficial

Thanks once again to Duncan at RED CRUST for having me along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STONED STATUES, BANSHEE LABYRINTH, EDINBURGH, SEPTEMBER 25 2026

 RED CRUST PROMOTIONS back in action with a mixed bag of alt-metal in Edinburgh Line-up: ARCHANGEL : Local youngsters doing a hefty death-me...