Everyone's favourite Scottish/Persian crossover metal band.
Line-up:INSULIN PUMP: I know nothing about these lads. They might be awful. They might not.
Turns out they're not awful. Not entirely sure what they ARE, actually. Sort of jazz-light, a bit of pop, a bit of post-punk, They do, however have a saxophone, for which I will deduct one point.
Turns out they're not awful. Not entirely sure what they ARE, actually. Sort of jazz-light, a bit of pop, a bit of post-punk, They do, however have a saxophone, for which I will deduct one point.
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/EoIIVxtXzkQ https://www.instagram.com/insulinpumpband/
REVELATION 23: Local alt-metal trio. Last time I saw them they were just two, and they had a different drummer. They've gotten a bit more 'metal' now, too.
PAEZI: The aforementioned Scottish/Persian crossover metal band. Nice to see them in a venue that isn't one of the horrible upstairs rooms in Mash House. They are, I think, at their best when the 'Persian' bit is allowed out to play. Otherwise quite grunge-y and, indeed, start things off with an AUDIOSLAVE cover (Show Me How To Live). Nice bluesy jam late on in the set, too.
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/MVqKVkBVTjg https://www.instagram.com/paeiziproject
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/MVqKVkBVTjg https://www.instagram.com/paeiziproject
















No comments:
Post a Comment